AMB identifies and addresses political issues in D-BIOL, such as…
- Study on employment conditions and supervision of doctoral students
- Statement on measures to prevent unethical and illegal behavior at D-BIOL (AMB statement)
- Strengthen the involvement of the scientific staff in the recruitment of professorships
- Faculty to PostDoc mentoring program
- Discussing individual development at PhD committee meetings
- Participation in AVETH politics meetings
- Involvement in AVETH ETH+ proposals
We will keep you updated here!
If you are interested in shaping the future of the scientific staff at D-BIOL please contact us!